LOL! Had to take a break from the bullshit, you know? Can’t tweet out your mentions forever.
Thanks! And “ran away” is such strong language lol. Twitter just became redundant and distracting. Maybe when real life slows down for me some, I’ll come back and talk about not a goddamn thing important with y’all some more.
10 things I wish I could say to 10 people right now
1. Girl, stop thinking aloud; it makes you sound stupid.
2. Your second-worst idea was falling for me. Your worst idea was telling people about it.
3. You’re selfish.
4. I don’t owe you nearly as much as I give you.
5. I really question if you do things with my best interests in mind, despite the fact that you like me.
6. I imagine our relationship as little more than two attractive and glamorously cool people going places together and fucking.
7. You were way too old.
8. I really hope she doesn’t make you develop a woman-hating complex; you’re way too bright a star for that shit.
9. Thanks for being the only “grown-up” in my life.
10. And suddenly, I looked at you, and felt nothing.
9 Things About Me
1. I always do what I want.
2. I’m sorta violent. Apparently my punches hurt.
3. My friend since middle school said she thought I was autistic when we were young because of how remorselessly mean I was.
4. I have a lot of anxiety. Sometimes I can channel it into major productivity and sometimes it cripples me with fear.
5. I’ve come to realize that I only drink in an alcoholic fashion when I don’t have enough to do.
6. I’m honest in my dealings with people. If I don’t like you, you know it. If I grow to tolerate you, that’s okay too. It’s all organic and real.
7. I live in my dreams so intensely that I forget whole chunks of time.
8. I will never let you know that you hurt me. I will just cut you out.
9. I’m vain but my looks really don’t matter me, as oxymoronic as that sounds.
8 Ways to Win My Friendship
1. Don’t try.
2. Engage me in conversation about anything but yourself.
3. Don’t bother asking me questions about myself; I’m the queen of deflection.
4. For fuck’s sake, if I give you my contact information, don’t blow it up.
5. Be yourself. If you’re lame, I’ll let you be that.
6. Don’t take advantage of my proclivity to support people who are struggling. I won’t carry your ass through your life and I’m sensitive to being taken advantage of.
7. Be spontaneous and fun but don’t need to “do something” all the time. I hate that.
8. Understand that silence is golden and that I read the breaking of a silence as insecurity.
7 Things that Cross My Mind
1. I’ve actually been told, “I’d be more comfortable if you were fucking other guys.”
2. When I’m really on top of my shit, my sex drive disappears and I get all my kicks from reliving my numerous and varied experiences.
3. My family is racist as all hell.
4. Will I ever consider pedicures every two weeks and waxes every six weeks NOT mandatory expenses?
5. If I had a little less dignity, I’d have SO much more money.
6. I have fans. Like, in real life. And I maybe enjoy the company of five people.
7. I always have some sort of addiction going on. Currently, it’s yoga.
6 Things I do Before Bed
1. Take a sleeping pill, on occasion.
2. Watch something; currently “The Wire” or “Archer”.
3. Have a snack or, during the week, eat a salad dinner.
4. Arrange my pillows the way I like them, then sleep with my face flat on my mattress.
5. Set my alarm about an hour to an hour and a half earlier than I actually need to be awake.
6. Lately, do isolated muscle relaxation to decompress.
5 People Who Mean Alot
1. Uncle I
5. And, of course, Adara.
4 Things I’m wearing Right Now
1. The necklace I never take off
2. Yoga pants that used to fit snugly and are now loose, either from the wash or from my weight loss.
3. A pink cami I should NOT have been doing yoga in.
4. The thickest socks EVER. Perfect cushioning for my heel-stomping ass.
3 songs I Listen to Often
1. Juicy J - “Deez Bitches Rollin’”
2. Shaw Blades - “California Dreamin’”
3. Wiz Khalifa - “B.A.R. (Burn After Rolling)”
2 Things I want 2 do before I die
1. Take a sabbatical and spend it at a winery.
2. Be rich.
Don’t confuse my distrust of you with trust issues. And, for the record, everyone has trust issues. (I consider trusting too easily an issue.)